Al Khair Miswak Toothpaste is made with a pure extract of Miswak, a well-known toothbrush tree that has been used for generations!
With Real Miswak Extract
Real Miswak Extract is used in the recipe to deliver natural Miswak benefits. Miswak, a natural toothbrush noted for its natural oral care benefits, has been utilised as a natural way for cleaning teeth by Middle Eastern and African communities for centuries. The natural advantages of Miswak are now available in toothpaste thanks to the use of Real Miswak Extract.
Why No Fluoride?
Fluoride is a very dangerous toxin. This is why the FDA now requires that every tube of fluoride toothpaste sold in the United States bear a poison warning. It's also why over-consumption of fluoridated dental products, such as fluoride gels, supplements, and fluoridated water, can result in serious poisoning cases, including death.
Salvadora Persica (Miswak Powder) Distilled Water Sodium Methyl Paraben, Polyethylene Glycol-1500 Trisodium Phosphate, Sorbitol, Cellulose Gum Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Flavour, Sodium Saccharin.
Miswak has a number of benefits, including:
- Effectively removes odours and improves taste perception
- Improves memory
- Improves intelligence
- Removes slime
- An Illness Cure
- Miswaak produces a pleasant odour in the mouth.
- Miswaak is a gum strengthener.
- Miswaak helps to keep teeth healthy.
- Miswaak helps to prevent the spread of decay that has already developed in the teeth.
- Miswaak is a headache remedy.
- Miswaak aids in the relief of toothaches.
- Miswaak leaves a lustre (Noor) on the face of the person who uses it frequently.
- Miswaak gives the teeth a gleaming appearance.
- Miswaak lightens the colour of the teeth.
- Miswaak helps to improve vision.
- Miswaak is good for the complete body's wellness.
- Miswaak aids in the digestion process.
- Miswaak is a treatment for Qilaa', a type of mouth ailment.
- Miswaak clears his throat. In TibbeNabawi, this is mentioned.
- Miswaak makes it easier to eat (Tibbe Nabawi).
- Miswaak makes one's words more eloquent.
- Miswaak (i.e. its continuous use) will be a factor in easing Death's sufferings.
- Miswaak enhances Salaat's thawaab (reward) from seventy to four hundred times. (HADITH)
- Miswaak is a factor that earns a person better Jannat levels if they employ it.
- The Angels sing a song of praise to the Miswaak user.
- Shaitaan is irritated by the Miswaak's use.
- The Angels' company is bestowed upon those who use the Miswaak.
- The biggest advantage of adopting the Miswaak is gaining Allah Ta'ala's pleasure.