THE BUKHOOR IS USUALLY BURNED IN A TRADITIONAL INCENSE BURNER CALLED MABKHARA (IT HAS OTHER NAMES IN OTHER COURTIERS LIKE MAJMOR), USING CHARCOAL OF WOOD OR MANUFACTURED CHARCOAL DISCS/BRIQUETTES.
USES OF BAKHOOR:
- To Perfume the house.
- On special occasions like wedding.
- To create a romantic atmosphere in bedrooms.
- For welcoming gusts and a gesture of hospitality.
- Used to boost positive energy and dismiss bad sprits.
- Used in commercial shops and stores (especially that's related to clothes) to attract customers and to enhance their buying experience.
- Used in old medicines.
- It's used after a meal cooking or cigarettes smoke to quickly discard the bad smells and perfume the place. It also gives your bath (and water) a wonderful smell!
- Bakhoor can enhance mood and motivate creativity.