Islamic Rulings Regarding the Qur’an
Regular price £3.95
This book is a comprehensive collection of rulings regarding the Book of Allah, issued by some of the most reputable scholars of this age. Within the pages of this book you will find answers to issues such as:
- Can you recite the Qur’an as a group?
- Is it allowed to kiss the Qur’an?
- Is it necessary to be in a state of Wudhu whilst reciting the Qur’an?
- Is it permissible to pray behind someone who recites incorrectly?
- What is the ruling on decorating the walls with posters that contain verses of the Qur’an?
- Can you recycle pages of the Qur’an?
- Can you take the Qur’an into the bathroom?
- May a women recite the Qur’an while she is menstruating?